[vdr] AW: Difference between RGB- and S-VHS-Out

Hello Robert,

from the technical point of view RGB should be better than S-Video
(has nothing to do with a VCR). On my standalone receiver there is
only a small difference between RGB and S-Video.
I just bought a second rev. 1.3 card and I am going to connect one
via RGB and one via S-Video. But this may take some time as I am
quite busy with other things right now.

CU

Jens

10064762b/f50a46f693a7e5b6c1256a0300654f91?OpenDocument
and wondered which one would give a better picture?

I'd really appreciate some information.

Cheers
Robert

Home | Main Index | Thread Index