[vdr] Re: since vdr-1.0.x a lot of restarts in record mode

Hello John,

> The following patch solves the problem by throwing away the buffer contents
> when it is full: you get a glitch in the recording, but I don't see how
> this can be avoided if the encoder is too slow:

Thanks for posting the solution, it's a problem that I tried to hunt down
for several weeks now, but I didn't had time or nerves to succeed.

Thanks & best regards!

(Will test the patch as soon as I find time to upgrade my system and try
 a recent vdr - as posted earlier, divxrecord worked fine in pre4 :))

Home | Main Index | Thread Index