[vdr] Re: looping mails

Hello!

Am Mittwoch, 26. Juni 2002 16:32 schrieb Rene Bartsch:
> I agree. I'm subscribed to four mailinglists

4?

> and I get confused
> following the threads (packet-writing even doesn't have a [vdr] or
> [linux-dvb] in subject, so it's difficult to separate them). My
> mail-accounts are bursting. I'm trying to separate them by different
> mail-accounts, filters and imap, but it's a mess ...
>
> I think a forum can be read easier, especially if you have been some
> days off. And you have a browser anywhere.
>
> Archiving also works better. Did you ever count the superfluos mails to
> questions discussed some weeks ago? You go to holidays for 3 weeks,
> don't find a thread you were on  in the ML-archive and ask the same
> silly questions being discussed - again!

I'm subscribed to a _lot_ of mailing lists and I can't understand what you
mean. You're using the wrong mail client?

  http://www.flood-net.de/mail.png

Andi
--
Web:   http://www.flood-net.de/
Mail:  flood@flood-net.de

Linux SetTopBox!  http://www.flood-net.de/flood/projects/liquid/
Windows sucks, Linux rules :-)              http://srom.zgp.org/
Who needs DivX?                          telnet blinkenlights.nl

Home | Main Index | Thread Index