[vdr] AW: Re: DXR3 support patch for vdr-1.1.5

afair this kind of stuff was planed for versions after 1.1.x (1.3.x?)

maybe its useful to have a faq or a "plan" for functions that are "offical" planed for a release number

and for the patch above, its like basic research, you can make a steamtrain fly by using booster rockets - you get interseting structural and aerodynamic data as long as you have no intention of landing that thing ;-)

Home | Main Index | Thread Index