[vdr] Re: Strange EPG on VOX??

Hi,

On Wed, 11 Sep 2002, Oliver Endriss wrote:
> > Those VOX people are really funny guys. First they have no EPG data
> > and then they do it wrong...
Well, it's not Vox itself but the Astra maintainer SES in Luxembourg.

> > If they don't change this until the weekend, I'll add another EPG
> > bugfix that sorts this out.
I just contacted the responsible person at Vox, Horst Indek. He will have
another small discussion with SES in a few minutes about this topic ;-)
BTW: He was the one who kicked SES to put on the EPG with description again.

> Who cares about what the viewer wants?
He does, in the limits of time he has for this.

> Very often I have to look into the good old teletext because there is
> more program information than in the EPG. That's not what I want.
Hmmm, how? On my VDR I don't have teletext on Vox. Perhaps my channels.conf
is broken? Could you post just your line (e.g. directly to me)?

Best regards
  _cooper_
 LinVDR - The Digital Linux Videorecorder               http://www.linvdr.org

Home | Main Index | Thread Index