[vdr] Re: How could the subvendor ID of my board change? (was: Sudden problem on loading dvb card drivers)

On Mon, Sep 16, 2002 at 04:05:59PM +0200, nospamford@creators.net wrote:
> It seems to be, that the subvendor ID of my board has changed.
> If I set the return value of the dvb.c function get_card_type() to "DVB_CARD_TT_SIEMENS", the driver will be loaded.
>
> Does anybody know how the subvendor ID of my board could change?
>
> Tonight I will check if I really get a picture on TV.

It seems like I'm talking to myself - no prob - maybe there will be someone with the same problem in future.

This silly workaround helps, but I feel quite unhappy with it.

dvb.c:

get_card_type(struct pci_dev *dev)
{
        int type=-1;