[vdr] feature request for mp3-plugin

HI there!

I think the black background of mp3-plugin is a littlebitt boring, and the
live view isn't what I want. Now I was dreamin of a feature of the mp3 plugin
that can display pictures or (maybe) little movies in the background,
depending on the album/title/artist. maybe its enough to search for a file
with the same name of the mp3 and show this, if the mp3 is played. Converting
pictures to mpegs , shouldn't be the problem. don't now if it is possible, to
show 1-frame-mpegs trough a longer duration.
Is there anyone who think, that such an album-displayer could be usefull for
the mp3-plugin? And since I think I don't have the capabilities to do that,
is the idea good enough, that anyone is willingly to do that ?

Thanks for replys

Steffen

Home | Main Index | Thread Index