[vdr] Re: Shutdown after recording

Hi,
I think we are talking about 2 different things.
You do not have to change the "min user activity".

There is a command line option "-r .../vdrrecord ".
The script "vdrrecord" is called everytime
* before a record begins
* after a record has ended
* after a record has been edited

Several parameters are given to that script (the name, the
action..).

If you are also talking about this, then I have to excuse.
In my opinion there is no advantage, because your problem is
already solved.
But maybe I am wrong.

Gerhard

On Tue, 24 Sep 2002 14:23:29 +0200
 Herbert Attenberger <herbsl@web.de> wrote:
> vdr@linuxtv.org schrieb am 24.09.02 11:40:23:
> > Hello,
> >
> > in my opion there is no solution discussed until now,
> that
> > has _that_ big advantage over what is possible now.
> > The script is automatically called after each recording
> and
> > vdr asked to cancel the shutdown.
> >
> > If I active such a "shutdown Yes/No" I also have to
> cancel
> > the shutdown process, if I want to view something after
> > recording.
> >
> > So where is any advantage?
> > Or did I miss something?
> >
> > Gerhard
> > Das ist ein Service von austria.com
> >

> hi,
>
> if i want to record a movie at e.g. 03.00  a.m.   i will
> programm the timer and  then i will set the
> user-inactivity-time to 5 minutes. After that i shutdown
> my vdr-box, and it will  wake up automatically with the
> bios.-settings from nvram-wakeup. If i'm booting my
> vdr-box the next time, i will  set the
> user-inactivity-time back to e.g. 120 minutes.
>
> Now my advantage:
>
> If i can set e.g. -shutdown after recording- to yes in
> the timer-menu  (sorry, i said recordings-menu in the
> posting before), i have to do nothing else.
>

> bye
>
> herbert
> WEB.DE MyPage - Ultimatives Kommunikationstool! Ihre
> Message sofort
> online! Domain aenderbar! http://www.das.ist.aber.ne.lustige.sache.ms/

Das ist ein Service von austria.com

Home | Main Index | Thread Index