[vdr] Re: Shutdown after recording

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

> The Timers menu is not the place to define such an option.
> I suggest somebody should take a closer look at the shutdown mechanisms in
> vdr.c and see whether it could be made so that if a recording ends that has
> been started after an automatic reboot, the shutdown is immediately triggered.

The MAXIM DS1685 datashit tells that, Register C, bit AF, contains info
that 'current time has matched alarm time'.

System boot-up could read the status of this bit, set some kind of flag,
and then end-of-recording script would do something according to flag.

Maybe Sergei could look into it ??

Home | Main Index | Thread Index