[vdr] Re: mix Nexus TV out with GFX card TV out ?

>i have a G400 Dual Head and a PIII@400 and it works perfectly for Divx
output, and all other codecs in mplayer. (but only >with the MGA optimized
Driver included in mplayer, not with the FB device).

ok , and does the G400 output in TV mode automaticaly if no vga monitor is
plugged in ? It is just a matter of comfort of use if I need one day to use
the linux console...

>AFAIK the g400 is not able to output RGB,
>but it has a S-Video output that is able to perform equal (i dont see a
difference between rgb<->s-Video).
>as im out of input's on my tv i only use Composite out, but the quality is
fine too.

nice, I think it should exists adaptor to do svideo -> SCART...