Von: Sven Soltau [mailto:sven.soltau@web.de]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 7. November 2002 08:34
An: vdr@linuxtv.org
Betreff: [vdr] Re: AW: Re: Kernel: av71100:ARM crashes

Hi Marcel,
I think it is not the problem to cool the ARM. I can use the DVB-S under XP
for hours without any problems also just a few seconds after a crash with
linux. The DVB-S card also worked well in my old PC without any problems for
hours.
No I think this is a problem with the kernel and the sis chip.
Did you managed to run vdr on the SS50?

regards

Sven