[vdr] Re: prefmenu-patch for vdr 1.1.14

Olivier JACQUES wrote:

> Hello,
>
> > > And a question:
> > > Is still necessary to patch VDR whith the very little diff by prefermenu
> > > ?
>
> Yes, because with the macro keys there was a conflict with the main OSD
> menu. I know it's a shame, but, Klaus can you tell us how to open a raw OSD
> from a plugin without going through the main menu?

The plugin is _always_ started through the main menu, so I have yet to
implement a way that the plugin can return a generic cOsdObject instead
of a cOsdMenu - and will thus be able to define the OSD size and color
depth completely by itself. This is pretty high on my list, but I can't
promise when it will actually happen.

Klaus