[vdr] Re: Converting older programs was Re: Re: DVD plugin - anyone got it working?

Hi Richard,

> > DVD Plugin works here with newest drivers ;o)
>
> Which libraries are you using?

I am using a SuSe 7.3 Prof and the following dvd stuff:
dvdinstall.tar.bz2
libdvdnav-as-0.0.4.tar.bz2
a52dec-0.7.4.tar.gz
vdr-dvd-0.2.0.tar.bz2

> The DVD plugin compiles absolutely fine on my system - it just doesn't run
> properly!  The disc starts spinning, and libdvdnav echos some stuff to the
> screen, but then gives a few 'aspect ratio' messages, and VDR segfaults.

Strange, the only two things that don't work on my setup are:

- FF before the DVD reaches the main menu
- Pressing the blue button (this totally screws up VDR & you need to restart
it)

Greetz,
Reinhard

---