[vdr] Re: Found a really CRAZY solution for the RTL problem

Reinhard Walter Buchner wrote:
> I set the
> CA from FTA to Premiere World and reset the VPID to original
> values. Guess what?
>
> YES I could record RTL!! (Frauen hinter gitter). Playback (although
> obviously NOT simulatainiously) also worked great. You don't need
> to have a subscription card in your CAM modul (but it must be
> insterted) into the CI.

Very interesting! (As I don't have a CAM, I cannot test it.)

> W/o the mod, I NEVER got RTL to record at all (short sound
> and then all blackness)

The new firmware has a problem with playback, not recording.
Therefore, there should be a difference in the recorded data
streams when the recording has been done with or without cam.
Could someone check this?

Oliver