[vdr] Re: Kernel panic: Aiee, killing interrupt handler!

Matthias Biel wrote:
> My vdr box sometimes crashes with a kernel panic. The crash is more
> likely to occur when the system is busy. If the system is doing three
> recordings simultaneously and badblock checks on two disks it occurs
> within 30 minutes.
>
> Does this only occur in my configuration or has someone else similar
> problems (and maybe a solution) ?

In my configuration, this never happened with new driver + new
firmware. After I switched to the old firmware, I experienced this two
or three times... We have been warned:
"av7110: Warning, firmware version is too old. System might be unstable!!!"

> The sat cards use shared interrupts.

Try to change this. There have been reports about problems with
interrupt sharing.

Oliver