[vdr] Broken stream detection (again)

I've just experimented this morning a bit with the broken stream exit in recorder.c.
As indicated erlier I've seen in my logs that broken stream detection and emergency exit contains a bullshit system time. It seems to be about 70min in the future. VDR is correcting this on the next time setting.
Anyhow the wrong system time fools the broken stream detection (timeout is always true). So a single problems on reception is here causing an immediate emergency exits.
I've had problems in the past (Suse 7.1) with lirc complaining about reverse jumps of system time (IEEE: your clock jumped backward). It seemsed not VDR is causing this but a scrappy hardware timer of the board maybe in conjunction with some flaws in the
kernel.

Anyhow after an update I'm running now an of the shelf kernel 2.4.19 of Suse 8.1.
It seems my system time jumps now randomly 70min++.

Another result is that my timers are randomly stopped (as VDR things it run out). Followed by an almost immediate restart of the timer as the system time is now corrected.
This hackes my recordings into pieces. Maybe some glitch problems in the past list treads would be explained by this.

I've experimented with the broken stream exit by adding a counter and exit only in the counter reaches 50.
The counter is reset to 0 when cRecorder::action received new data.
Now the emergency exit typical don't hit but the counter reaches as high as 20..25 until VDR corrects the system time.

Taking the problems in the list with lirc (IEEE : your clock jumped backwards), maybe the system clock is not as relyable as thought and Klaus has the luxury of having a board without this pecularities.
In this case it may be necessary to add some system timer independend timer/counter to make shure this ramdom events don't fool VDR's timeouts.

regards     Peter

P.S maybe I need to compile a custom kernel (as with Suse 7.1) and see if I can improve my system clock by this ...