[vdr] Re: Completed timers don't get removed

anaxares@gmx.de wrote:

> I can confirm it. I´m using VDR from version 1.2 on.
> Out of 3 timers it happens two times :(
> So i´ve got to delete "dead" timers daily.

I gave it a quick shot and started three timers that all ended at the
same time (at least I assumed that this would make it even harder ;-),
but all three of them were properly deleted.

Maybe there are more prerequisites to this, so I'll have to wait
until maybe others can find out more...

Just one more thought: did you always let the timer run until it ended by
itself, or did you maybe kill VDR while recording and re-start it after the
timer had expired? In that case VDR would't have actively passed over
the timer's stop time and that would explain the behaviour.

Klaus