[vdr] Re: VDR Admin 0.90

> after many pre versions, the new look is finished :-)

Cool, indeed.

>   - Added TV mode
This is really helpful for remote VDRs. Just give us a button for an occasional
one-time grab, and a larger range for the repeated grabbing. Time units
would be helpful, too, e.g.: 1 s, 5 s, 10 s, 60 s. Well, and there is
room for a channel selector below the TV window...

>   - Reworked Auto Timer (Thanks to cooper)

Thanks, finally I understand what it is used for :-)
However, lacking a man page, some things remain not clear for me:

- what is the button ForceUpdate for? I had expected it would
  e.g. remove the timers created by autotimer after deactivating
  the triggering search pattern in the autotimer list, but
  they are still there...
- how often is the EPG queried for auto timer matches?
- what is the Timeout for Auto Timer in the Configuration screen for?
- when I set up a normal timer, what does it mean to give it the
  Active-flag 'Auto' ?
--
Kind regards
Tom