[vdr] Re: dbox fuer 99.-

Hi Johannes,

> nachdem ein paar leute angefragt haben betreffend dbox hier nun das
>angebot:

Now why would anyone want a dbox, when there is VDR out there ;o))

> ich kenne auch nur diese announce. dh wenn es 1er boxen sind nehm ich
>keine

From the annoncement I would guess they are the old dbox-1. Notice it says
"die Geräte sind *neuwertig*" so they aren't new but either NOS or
refurbished boxes from repairs. Additionally they contain the subcription
to "PW Austria" As far as I know ou can only subscribe to this if you live
in Austria. So it's also a legal question if someone from Germany buys one
of these (incl the subscription) You may need to check if there is some
kind of hitch behind it (like having to sign a 3 year contract for PW
if you buy a box)

Greetz,
Reinhard

---