[vdr] Re: Suggestion: Change default bitrate in mplayer.sh.conf

What is remarkable
about that is, that my P4 2.4 GHz system has only a load of 75% or even
less - so there should be plenty of computing power left.
Hello Juri, I don't want to upset you but my Duron 1.3 GHz plays them with ~55% and 62% tops. I have 256MB Apacer CL2 PC2100 less 8MB for onboard gfx, Slackware 9.0, MPlayer 0.9 stable, VOP now set to 5000 and cache to 16 MB. But I use RGB so the vids don't have to be converted to PAL.

I think, everyone has to find the optimal value for his individual system
for himself.

Cheers,
Juri
You're right. Maybe you could mention the chopiness from high bitrates on your website, though.

Goodie goodie

Sebastian