[vdr] Re: mailing-list broken?

On Sat, Aug 30, 2003 at 12:26:17PM +0200, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
> Rene Bartsch wrote:
> > What about exchanging the mail-address with an unique ID (maybe a
> > checksum of the mail-address ...)?
>
> Keep it simple!
> For me an email should contain the sender's address.

I agree with Klaus here.  Why should the ML-Software do filtering here?  If
someone does not want his mail address in his mails, he is free to just not
put it in his mails.  In my opinion it is not sensefull to put some
information in a published document and then blame someone else not to have
removed it.

Robert

--
Robert Schiele			Tel.: +49-621-181-2517