[vdr] Re: mailing-list broken?

On Sat, Aug 30, 2003 at 11:39:20PM +0200, Robert Schiele wrote:
> I agree with Klaus here.  Why should the ML-Software do filtering here?  If
> someone does not want his mail address in his mails, he is free to just not
> put it in his mails.  In my opinion it is not sensefull to put some
> information in a published document and then blame someone else not to have
> removed it.

Ah, forget what I have said.  This mailing list is configured to not accept
mail from persons not subscribed, so this is not possible.  Stupid me!  ;-)

Still, I am of the opinion that information should not be filtered.

Robert

--
Robert Schiele			Tel.: +49-621-181-2517
Dipl.-Wirtsch.informatiker	mailto:rschiele@uni-mannheim.de