[vdr] ARD choppy sound, KIKA weird sound problem

Hello,

I have two issues with sound and vdr 1.2.5, dvb-1.0.1:

1.) I am experiencing a strange problem with sound on station ARD, BR3 and
probably all others on the same transponder: The sound is choppy, which means
it is missing frames, every second a couple of them. I have to switch the
channels back and forth a couple of times before the sound eventually is ok.

2.) When I record films on KIKA and convert them with "tosvcd -a" to SVCD, the
44100 mpa is way to fast. Actually, the mpg-to-wav conversion fails. tosvcd
uses something like
    mpg123 -w test.wav original-sound.mpa
to create a wav file which is further resampled to 44100 Hz sampling rate. The
test.wav file is already playing to fast. I do not have this problem with
other channels, like ARD, but only with KIKA so far.

Can these two problems be realted to my new motherboard, ASRock K7VT4, with on
board sound (VT8233)? I have not had these problems before.

Please help,

Matthias