[vdr] Re: EPG limitations in radio recordings

> Ah, would that be why it's rare to see a full description field here, they
> are usually truncated at some point. But why would that happen at "XYZ"
> chars?

"XYZ" meaning the maximum designated length of the subtitle field. I'm not
sure what it is exactly :)   Something like 100-200.  I can not believe they
are STILL doing this wrong (been like that forever, years) because it will
show up on any digibox. (then again most "real" digiboxes I've seen don't
have very fancy EPG options anyway).

Cheers,
Dennis