[vdr] Re: Again: Audio out via Soundcard

Dr. Werner Fink <werner@suse.de> wrote:

> Beside the analog audio output of J2, I'm using the analog audio of

Hmmm that would be an option if they are not directly interconnected. I'll
give it a try.

> The question is: What is the reason of the noise you hear?

Good question...

> visible.  On the other hand which DVB card you're using?

A rev 1.3 FuSi card.

The bitstreamout plugin should be able to route PCM to the PCM out as well
if you just give it the other address (hw0,0) instead of hw0,2, no??

--
Love and scandal are the best sweeteners of tea.