[vdr] Re: mplayercluster plugin

Hi Patrick,

> In former times (before Debian sarge upgraded its kernel-header API,
> which now includes DVB headers as it comes from kernel 2.6) you could

Ok, I'm using Debian Sid with 2.6.0test9...

> output file for the mpegpes plugin which is preferred also if it
> normally wants to output via DVB device. Just append the filename
> separated by colon to the plugin like this:
>
> mplayer -vo mpegpes:grab.mpg -ao mpegpes ...

YES. It's working. Still some network problems, but I think I can solve
these with the NFS parameter.

> experiences in writing multimedia applications in C/C++ but my diploma
> thesis will continue until august 31th (hopefully). So feel free to
> contribute.

Actually I finished my diploma thesis last Tuesday - but I still have to
do some learning for this little nuclear physics test :))

Bye,

    Gernot

--
Gernot A. Weber