[vdr] Re: mplayercluster plugin

Also sprach Gernot A. Weber zu "27.11.2003 11:49" Anno Domini:
> Hi Patrick,
>

>>In former times (before Debian sarge upgraded its kernel-header API,
>>which now includes DVB headers as it comes from kernel 2.6) you could
>

> Ok, I'm using Debian Sid with 2.6.0test9...
>

>>output file for the mpegpes plugin which is preferred also if it
>>normally wants to output via DVB device. Just append the filename
>>separated by colon to the plugin like this:
>>
>>mplayer -vo mpegpes:grab.mpg -ao mpegpes ...
>

> YES. It's working. Still some network problems, but I think I can solve
> these with the NFS parameter.

I just made a website, where I put all the patches, ... I made for the
mplayercluster plugin. There is also a updated version of the
compile-error patch using the suggestions of Sascha (sorry calling you
Volker before :-) ) and my init-script for recode-server. Maybe this is
of use for someone. The URL is http://www.errror.de/vdr/

> Actually I finished my diploma thesis last Tuesday - but I still have to
> do some learning for this little nuclear physics test :))

Congratulations!

CU/all
--
Patrick Cernko | mailto:errror@errror.de | http://www.errror.de
Quote of the Week: "/vmlinuz does not exist.