[vdr] Re: DVD-Burn Plugin Problem

--

Norm,

give it a try: Even if the vdrsync Web Address has a de at its end, its in
english. The code of vdrsync.pl is also in english...

...I myself cannot help you further because I went not in too deep into the
code; it works fine for me here...

..end the german portal has also an english section (not too much populated,
but you propably could get help there)
---
73 es 55 de
Marcus, DC5DM