[vdr] Re: Version of 1.3 that works ?

Rainer Zocholl <UseNet-Posting-Nospam-74308-@zocki.toppoint.de> wrote:
> >====================== Disclaimer =======================
> >The information in this message is confidential and is intended solely
> >for the addressee.

> Ah, i see. very confidential! :-)))

Some company sysadmins still think such disclaimers have _any_ legal
value.  Also applies to ours. Has largely been discussed before in the
net. Big bullshit. Tsss...

--
"Yacc" owes much to a most stimulating collection of users, who have
goaded me beyond my inclination, and frequently beyond my ability in

Home | Main Index | Thread Index