[vdr] Re: Unable to demux/burn *edited* vdr recordings

OK, I think I see what is happening here now. When vdrsync is excuted, the audio track is lost on edited vdr recordings. This in turn causes tcprobe to fail. This is what vdrsync does on the edited recording:

I have solved the problem by using ProjectX. Its working perfect with the edited vdr recordings now.

Thanks everyone.

P.S. I have to start my window manager in order for ProjectX to work right (it needs the DISPLAY set to work it appears). If anyone knows how to disable X with PX, I would appreciate it greatly. Atleast its working now though :) I guess vdrsync doesnt like to handle the errors as well as ProjectX.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index