[vdr] Re: [ANNOUNCE] Timeline 0.9.0

j.schmitz@web.de(Jürgen Schmitz)  03.01.05 18:39

>>>Why not? It's nice ;-)
>>
>> It's stress! ;-)
>>

>I hope we are talking about the same: you mean the timer data that is
>shown when a timer is choosen.

>In my early releases this was shown in one long line - most time too long.

I see a short line
3 Kopfball (Prio 31)      (for approx. 4 seconds)
then
3 11:02-11:29, Das Erste (for approx. 4 seconds)

and it does not look like it would not fit on one line... ;-)

Why not using 2 lines?

3 11:02-11:29, Prio 31, Days 7, DVB-T, (no)VPS, Das Erste
  Kopfball

The entries of the first line are always avaible
and have all the samr length, except the last one.
In the second line is the place for a short story...

Rainer

Home | Main Index | Thread Index