[vdr] Re: cMenuEditStrItem does not work if no Tab is set

Am Freitag, 7. Januar 2005 18:06 schrieb Wolfgang Rohdewald:
> there is only one editable item, like in
>
> Klassische Musik, nur Orgelkonzerte
> Sammlung für den MP3 - Player
> Partymusik
> Neue Sammlung anlegen
>
> I cannot set tabs for the entire menu because that would
> shorten all entries. But the last item currently needs a tab.

All Skins I currently know (including text2skin-1.0-rc1) draw into the next
tab if the text in one tab is too long and the next tab is empty. The
recording length patch (which I don't use) even depends on this behaviour.

Greetings,
Sascha

Home | Main Index | Thread Index