[linux-dvb] Re: trouble tuning -- working now, a little

I have been able to tune to some of the carriers that I previously could
not, by making INVERSION_ON the default in stv0299.c  I put in some dprintk
statements to make sure I know this is happening.

I'm not smart enough (yet) to know why this works, but it apparently does
make a difference.

Before change:

Could consistantly tune to 8 or so carriers, but not others.

After change:

Can now consistantly tune and decode 3 previously un-tunable carriers, but
not all -- not able to tune original 8 carriers.

Note, this didn't fix EVERY carrier that I have had trouble tunning, but it
did fix the three that I really cared about.

Just FYI