[linux-dvb] Re: FF cards alter PTS'?

Lauri Tischler wrote:
Holger Waechtler wrote:

like mentioned before: Full Featured cards an anachronism, I hope no company will be so foolish to produce such a beast again for the mass market.

Do you mean that if I want to make a set-top-box, I need to mess
with DXR or framebuffers or matrox or some crappy tv-out or
vga -> rgb converters, instead of nice simple fullfunction solution.
A usual graphics card with a properly programmed TV out. Most modern notebooks, almost all modern nVidia cards, most or all modern ATI cards, the onboard graphics on the VIA Epia boards are just examples. All mentioned alternatives are available without fan and cheap.

Holger