[linux-dvb] Re: nova pci dvb-t + 2.6.0-test10 kernel?

> multiplex and modulation scheme) handles this much better than analog TV
> transmissions but still not perfect. Usually you need to try to move
> your antenna a few meters or try another one.

Well, the cable is very short, so I can't move it very much, but I'll
try ...

> Can you please report a little more in detail where it crashes, did you
> ran ksymoops over the oops logs?

No logs, sorry.  But as dvb-kernel seems to work well on 2.4.x I'm not
going to try again with the old driver.  There is a serial console
connected now to the box, so if dvb-kernel crashes too I can try to
track that one down.

  Gerd

--
You have a new virus in /var/mail/kraxel