[linux-dvb] Re: Hauppauge Nova-T Remote Control - Help!

Hey dude, can you please give me a breakdown of the entire process you used from start to finish on how you got your IR remote working? I got mine working to an extent, but it wasn't very reliable, nor was it fully functioning. Did you use lircd.conf or lircd (I have been given conflicting reports that you need both of these scripts though I'm not sure if I found the right ones). Can you supply examples of any configuration files you used and where you put them?

What application are you using to view TV and how reliable is it?

GJ

Tim Ardizzone wrote:

Torgeir
It is working! :-D

And I don't think you need to explicitly load all modules, I just have
modprobe budget-ci in my rc.modules.

It was this that put me on the right track. I was loading dvb-ttusb-budget and this was breaking the ir part.

Thanks for you help

Tim

Home | Main Index | Thread Index