[vdr] Re: OSD plugin - the solution

Hi Klaus and Andreas,
I found a solution to my problem.
I use cControl and do not use cPlayer. (so the screen stays on the channel)

cOsdemoThread::cOsdemoThread():cControl(NULL) {
    Start();
}

And then I can access to the OSD using :

    sleep(1);
    if ((osd = cOsd::OpenRaw(0, 0)) == NULL)
        {
          cout << "OpenRaw failed" << endl;
         }
else {
           cout << "OpenRaw success" << endl;
           delete osd;
        }

But sleep(1); is VERY important maybe to wait vdr to free the osd,
that's why I could not access the osd before !

In the DVD player it works because (I think) there is always a little
time before the first osd drawing. ( dvd drive access)
So now, I can access to the OSD and react on keys !

Thanks.
Maxime.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index