[vdr] Re: two little feature suggestions for VDR

Hi Adis,

> well i wont to buy one rotor for vdr but need info is this one
> suported in vdr http://www.usals.info/prodotti_stab/HH100-120_uk.htm
> and if yes what plugin etc.. i need to get it work.... thnx

Yes, this is the SAME motor (HH100) that I am using. I drive
it directly from the DVB card with no problems. You can either
use my modded VDR version or Klaus' version of VDR >= 1.1.20
to get it to work. My mods will be ported to the 1.2.0 stable as soon
as it is out (and I'm done modding ;o))

You need no other plugins to make it work. A bit on low priority
at the moment, but I am also working on a special motor plugin,
which will allow full control over the motor (stepwise moving, auto
search etc). May take me a while to get it finished, tho.

Greetz,
Reinhard

---
Mail is certified Virus Free.