[vdr] Re: VDR-binarys (was Re: cDevice plugin API)

* Steffen Barszus <st_barszus@gmx.de> [030116 13:00]:
> On Wednesday 15 January 2003 18:40, you wrote:
> >
> > > If you want to work around that, use a distribution that builds the
> > > packages for you ;-)
> >
> > What about providing SRPMs? You set up a list which libraries have to be
> > available on a system (you could also add which widespread distros have a
> > green for your SRPMs) You could also include libs like ffmpeg to that
> > SRPMs.

the vdr-plugins package contains ffmpeg, as it is needed by some
plugins. look again, the source rpms for vdr and vdr-plugins should be
synced soon.
Sorry, I really don't find the time to provide any lists and test my
stuff with other distributions. If someone mails fixes, suggestions,
reports, I can put them to the same place, though.

  Stefan

--
The use of COBOL cripples the mind; its teaching should, therefore, be
regarded as a criminal offense.                      -- E. W. Dijkstra