[vdr] Re: ANNOUNCE: mplayer.sh version 0.0.6a-jha

On Wed, 2003-01-22 at 14:53, Juri Haberland wrote:
> Andreas Henden wrote:

> >> Where is the problem? This video has a non-standard sample rate, so it
> >> has to be resampled.
> >
> > The problem is that everyone gets a deep voice. (Deep sound)
>
> Are you sure that this isn't a problem coming from playing e.g. a NTSC
> video as PAL with the '-speed' option turned on?

okay, it is the -speed that cause the problem. I turned it off and now
there is no deep voices. But now it is out of sync and bad quality on
the sound. (yes the video is NTSC and I'm trying to play it on a PAL TV)

--
Andreas Henden <andreas.henden@vice-chairman.net>