[vdr] Re: VDR, DXR3, DVB-T and anamorphic widescreen missing

I've just noticed this too. I'm using a Nova-T and a DXR3 in the UK.
Everthing is 4:3 and channels that would be true 16:9 are shown
letter boxed in the 4:3 frame. Maybe we just have to wait for
further development of the DXR3 plugin?

Regards,
Sim