[vdr] Re: Is this DVB-C card compatibel with VDR?

Hi Sebastian,

> i had this problem with my dvb card too (TT-PCI). What Andre
> describes here in german can be translated with "the picture is
> blurred". esp. when watching soccer you think that there are too many
> players on the field or that every player has his own "ghost".

Hmm, I don't think Andre means this ;o))

> this is because card and/or tv does not match antenna plug specs
> (75 Ohm impedance). I fixed this by connecting a resistor between Data
> (is it called Data ?) and GND inside one of the chinch-plugs to
> reduce the reflection on the cable-ends.

This will ONLY work properly, if your TV set doesn't have
a 75 ohm terminator inside. Otherwise you will be loading
the DVB output with 75/2 = ~~37 ohms (for which it wasn't
designed ;o)).

Greetz,
Reinhard

---