[vdr] Re: Feature Request: All-Time-Recording

On Tue, 15 Apr 2003 05:07:39 +0200
"Reinhard Walter Buchner" <rw.buchner@freenet.de> wrote:

> Maybe one of my mods may interest you. I have added the possibility
> to "misuse" the cutter marks as replay marks. I.e. there are several
> combos of replay possible, but basiclly, you set your marks just as
> you would to cut. Via the button "5" you can switch between cutter
> and replay mode.  Example:

Reynard, do you have a website or a CVS repository where you upload your mods, or are they still in development/not worth trying ?
I ask this because I don't remind whether you posted the URL before and because I do remind that some time ago you lost one of your hard disks and a couple of weeks/programming time with it ...  ;-)

Cheers

Mattia