[vdr] Re: [ANNOUNCE] vdr-xine-0.0.1 plugin

Hi,

Gavin Hamill wrote:

I saw lots of..

open("/xine/device0.vdr", O_WRONLY|O_NONBLOCK) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or
Well, the define "VIDEODIR" seems to be empty. I recall, that I had to copy "make.config.template" to "make.config" and adjust a few variables (e. g. BINDIR, MANDIR) to suit my needs.

"make.config" redefines "VIDEODIR" and then, the plugin uses the documented locations correctly :-)

@Klaus Schmidinger:
Could you please export the variable VIDEODIR, so that the sub makefiles see them. At the moment, I use "make.config" for that, but it should also work, if people do not use "make.config" at all (as in this case).

Bye.
--
Dipl.-Inform. (FH) Reinhard Nissl
mailto:rnissl@gmx.de