[vdr] Re: Recording and watching encypted channels

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

Maybe it is possible to switch between encrypted channels on the same
frequency/multiplex? I only zapped on channels on that one frequency,
never entering any FTA channels.

I'll need to test this on my system to see what's going wrong there.
Just one more question: how many DVB cards do you have? And which
card is the CAM connected to?

Just my tests with one Nexus-card:
I started three recordings subsequently
First CH1 - Swiss first Channel - encrypted.
Worked well.
Then I starte CH2 - Swiss second Channel - encrypted
The recording startet and was ok - but from that moment
one the recording from CH1 did get no file-growth - it
paused that recording.
Then I startet SFI - Third Swiss Channel.
And now the two previous recordings were paused.
Then I stoppend SFI and CH2 - and now CH1 continued
recording.

For me it's no problem - just good to know.

Regards
Wolfgang