[vdr] Re: xine scaled osd out of the screen

Reinhard Nissl wrote:

It happens on many hotbird channels I normally look (e.g. rai channels, tv5 europe, tv5 fbs). Incidentally I noticed that the osd is fine on "radio italia tv", "Ard das Erste", "arte", "bloomberg" and on the mediaset channels (rete4, canale5, italia1).

This is, because xine blends the OSD in the original image before scaling. Many stations broadcast only 480x576, so an OSD with 720x576 will be horizontally bigger and cut off at the right.
If that's the expected behaviour it's ok.

Bye