[vdr] Re: Multiple video dirs and only first one's data available

* Jouni Karvo <kex@netlab.hut.fi> [040703 22:25]:

> As much as I can be of anything I setup on my computer.
> It also has correct permissions, to be exact, they are the same on both
> /video0 & /video1.
> I can also play files on /video1 with mplayer from within vdr without
> problems at all.

The only thing that comes to my mind now is if you have mounted the
partition read-only ?
That's not the problem either. it is mounted r/w...

As you see, I ran out of ideas.

--
<SlayR> i just bought MS Office 2000 for only $20!!!
<Knghtbrd> you got ripped off  ;>

Javier Marcet <javier@marcet.info>