[vdr] Re: OSD Memory

On Sunday 2004-07-18 12:16, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
| I don't think this is worth the effort, because, as the mode already says,
| you get only half the resolution - so what's the point in doing so?

The size of the OSD is larger. You could for instance use this mode to
get a full screen teletext display with all 8 colors. The osdteletext
plugin has to reduce the number of colors to 4, which doesn't look very
nice. A line doubling mode would be ideal for osdteletext, as it
implements line doubling in software at the moment. So, it would look
better, and work faster.

--
Dick Streefland                    ////               De Bilt
dick.streefland@xs4all.nl         (@ @)       The Netherlands

Home | Main Index | Thread Index