[vdr] Re: vdr with dxr3 & dvb subtitles leaking memory

Seppo Ingalsuo wrote:

Now recording playback works for me too (but without sound, of course).

Digital sound is produced if I give em8300setup -d command after vdr start. I did some tests with mp3 plugin (are you using it?). The old bug with 44.1 kHz audio seems to be present (can be avoided by setting use always 48 kHz but it is not optimal for quality). Usually the first track plays at correct speed/pitch. Successive tracks play incorrectly at 48 kHz rate. It could be a bug in mp3 plugin as well. I tried to enable debug output but I didnt't get any mp3 plugin originated rate change messages into log.

One other bug is with letterboxing vs. anamorphic output. Now anamorphic broadcasts are letterboxed which is not desirable with a 16:9 telly.

Cheers,
Seppo

Home | Main Index | Thread Index