[vdr] Re: ACPI-Wakeup for VDR

Also sprach Sergei Haller zu "29.07.2004 13:04" Anno Domini:

the only disadvantage of acpi-wakeup is that it is only able to wakeup daily. I.e., if your nextr recording is in 10 days at 20:15, the pc will wake up every day at 20:15.

This is not a real disadvantage for me! I'm using vdradmin's AutoTimers. So booting the machine every day ensures up-to-date EPG data, so I won't miss a AutoTimer recording within these 10 days!

CU/all
--
Patrick Cernko | mailto:errror@errror.de | http://www.errror.de
Quote of the Week: "printk("VFS: Busy inodes after unmount. "